Thank you for joining us again for another wonderful episode with The Earth Sea Love Podcast. We are talking to Grace Hull today from Green Soul Grace, and her journey of holistic sustainability.
Grace Hull, from Green Soul Grace, is a wise and wonderful young woman who is working to bring an intersectional understanding to sustainability. Within this episode, with your host Sheree Mack, they discuss:
- Social Media pressure and hiatus
- Imposter syndrome
- Re-engaging with blogging rather than social media posting
- Within the process of moving
- Coming out of lockdown
- The beauty of Slow
- What is sustainability?
- What is holistic sustainability?
- Individual responsibility within climate crisis
- Joining the dots to lean into climate justice
- Joy and pleasure and spreading them around
- The narrative of struggle and pain
- Being a keynote speaker
- Green Soul Grace
Grace Hull is an environmental educator who created Green Soul Grace, a personal blog, shop and podcast to explore what conscious living really means, in the most holistic, inclusive and accessible way. She takes pleasure in encouraging and facilitating folks to begin or further their journey of holistic sustainability, and in celebrating how our cultural heritage shapes our sustainable practices.’